Saturday, May 1, 2010

Review: Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode 209: The Super-Batman of Planet X!

Much like the last episode of The Brave and the Bold that I reviewed, this episode had a better main story than it did cold openning. However, in this episode's case, that was mainly due to the fact that the cold openning just wasn't that good. I mean, the Metal Men. They're just not interesting.

The episode was pretty good, though. I did like Kevin Conroy as the other Batman, in a fan-boy kind of way. I also liked the subtle jokes about how ridiculous the Batman from Zur-En-Arrh's coostume was. I also liked the fact that the villain, Rothul (Luthor spelt backwards) kept claiming things like, "No Batman could stop me!" or "Now that there's just ONE Batman, nothing can stop me!" Despite the fact the the Batman from Zur-En-Arrh had stopped him about a million times before. And the Green Arrow acting like a douche at the end was good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment