Sunday, April 25, 2010

Review: Archer episode 1.2: Training Day

This episode plays like shows on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim are supposed to. But whereas Adult Swim is usually boring and annoying, this was actually funny. There were legitimately good jokes in this. I like the fact that Archer is just a giant douche. I liked his mother. I liked Archer's terrible plan for training his new protege. I actually just really liked this show. I honestly don't understand how this was created and written by Adam Reed, creator of such boring and annoying pieces of crap as Sealab 2021 and Frisky Dingo. Maybe I misjudged those shows. Maybe I should give them another go.

Update: I just watched a bunch of Youtbe clips for Frisky Dingo and Sealab 2021. I should not give them another go. They are exactly as terrible as I remember them being.

No comments:

Post a Comment